Monday, May 17, 2010

I Work, Therefore I am Not

I have 9 days left of school this year. I cannot tell you how happy I'll be on May 28th. Going back to work was probably a mistake...at least in terms of being a Drama teacher. I used to love it. Now it just takes up whatever spare time I have.

It's not that I mind work. I do not feel I was cut out to be a stay-at-home mom. But a part-time job or one where I could work from home would be ideal. My life from 5:00-7:00am is chaotic, frantic, frustrating, you name it. And it doesn't help that I'm raising two fashionistas.

I've applied to every online school there is. I'm beginning to get a complex that I haven't been hired yet. Ah, if only I could turn back time and change my college major. I'd maybe have more options.

Maybe something will happen this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your two cents.