Monday, April 16, 2012

The New Adventures of Old Christina

Let's talk about how MUCH BETTER Christina Aguilera looks since The Voice went live as opposed to the earlier episodes.
From
Tragic Hot Mess

To
Totally Hot
I won't even go into detail about that 45 record on her head because that's a blog post all by itself.

I don't even think it's the weight loss, because she hasn't lost all that much (as I write I'm watching her prance about the stage in a horrid bustier that does nothing for her thighs.)  It's like she saw herself on TV when the pre-taped shows aired and realized the ridiculousness that she had become.  Her body is but the first step.  Her total image has changed.  Did she get a new stylist?  Everything is better:  the makeup, the hair, the wardrobe.  It's more subtle and less clown-like and gimmicky.

Please, Christina.  Do yourself a favor and permanently lose the red lipstick and hair extensions.

2 comments:

  1. TOTALLY AGREE!!! This is funny because I sent my mom an email about this and brought it up as dinner conversation with the husband...didn't go far...She's come a long way. Still don't think she's always making the best outfit choices but we're heading in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one who actually wastes the time to think about his and this discuss it out loud.

      Delete

Add your two cents.