Saturday, April 21, 2012

Amy Duncan is My Hero

If I could choose one TV mom to be my new best friend it would be Amy Duncan from Good Luck, Charlie. Before you judge me for choosing a Disney mom, here me out.  This is a really cute show that could actually survive on primetime, and one of the few that is minus a smart-alecky midget kid and plus a present mom and dad.  This clip proves that Amy and I could totally hang. The quality's not the best, but you get the point.
When we watched this episode, both girls and Chad turned to me and said, "That's you, Mommy."

NOTE:  I may have, once or twice (or more),  performed in this fashion.  But never in a preschool.  Only in the privacy of my own home.   

Every morning on the way to school the girls listen to Wicked.  And, every morning they tell me to stop singing.  I tell them that's like telling the wind not to blow.  I'm not sure if it's normal or fitting to sing showtunes at full volume as a bedtime lullaby.
The Payoff.
Art by Melanie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your two cents.