Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fun at Weeki Wachee

We spent several hours at Weeki Wachee today.  We've been to Buccaneer Bay as a family, but I haven't seen the mermaid show since I was a kid.  The girls are obsessed with mermaids, so we decided to make a day of it.  They had a blast!  The show was really cool.  It was good to see the theatre packed for a show that's been around for over 50 years.

It's also been a while since we've taken some decent photos.  Here they are.





Don't hate me for posing for a couple of new profile pics.
After the photo shoot and swimming, Belle got into her "special juice" (a.k.a. Coke) and went ape shit.  Here is evidence as I was attempting to change her in the bathroom stall.


All in all, a fun day!

2 comments:

  1. I went to Weeki Watchi when I was kid and watched their version of "The Little Mermaid" is that the same show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They still have a show called "The Little Mermaid." We saw another show that outlines the history of the mermaids and demonstrates how they do their tricks.

    ReplyDelete

Add your two cents.