Monday, March 26, 2012

My Spring Lineup

I don't watch as much television as I used to since I started reading more.  I seldom watch TV during the day anymore, with the exception of an occasional Real Housewives of _____ or Jerseylicious Sunday marathon.  My nightly viewing is typically contained to 8-10pm.  After 10pm, I enjoy watching re-runs of Friends.  What can I say?  I like to live in the past.

At any rate, these are the shows I'm keeping up with at the moment (in no particular order):
The Voice
Smash
The Real Housewives of Orange County
American Idol
GCB

Shows I'm anxiously awaiting this summer:
The Bachelorette (not impressed by choice of Emily)
Bachelor Pad (always entertainment)
So You Think You Can Dance? 
Dallas (so excited...please TNT, don't disappoint)
Rizzoli and Isles

Updates on episodes to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your two cents.